st: -wtp- command by Hole

From   Afif Naeem <>
To   <>
Subject   st: -wtp- command by Hole
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:55:23 -0400

I am having a hard time trying to figure out the code for -wtp- command written by Arne Hole. I know this command can compute confidence intervals using Krinsky-Robb, delta or Fieller's method. What the code will be, and how to interpret the results obtained after the following Probit model.

Probit wtp_dummy X1 X2 X3 X4 X5