Re: st: wordcount() undocumented limitation?

From   Rob Ploutz-Snyder <robploutzsnyder@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: wordcount() undocumented limitation?
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2012 10:48:26 -0500

Thanks Daniel.

I figured there was a limit.

Seems to me that until this limitation is "fixed," the help file
where the wordcount() is described should remind us about it.  Perhaps
I'm too needy for reminders?

Rob