Re: st: RE: Mean test in a Likert Scale

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Mean test in a Likert Scale
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2012 08:46:01 +0100

Thanks for the extra detail, but I don't think it lets me add much to
my own advice, except that with a sample size of 20000 very small
differences are likely to seem significant by any particular
significance test.

Nick