st: how to highlight specific scatters in -graph matrix-?

From   "Impavido, Gregorio" <>
Subject   st: how to highlight specific scatters in -graph matrix-?
Date   Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:28:35 -0400

Dear All,

After reading -help graph matrix- and few web searches, I was unable to find an answer. I would like to highlight a specifc scatter (or more than one) in -graph matrix-. The option -text(#y #x "text")- does not appear to work. The option -msymbol()- applies symultaneously to all scatters. I presume I could go the longer route of -graph combine- but I would use it as a last option. Any suggestion?

With kind regards