Re: st: could it be a bug in odbc??

From   "Joseph Coveney" <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: could it be a bug in odbc??
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2012 01:12:21 +0900

It's just a guess, but I cannot imagine that whatever our problem is is inherent
in MySQL under Unix.  There  are several others on this list who I believe use
MySQL, perhaps also under Unix or Linux, and if what your experiencing

Mr. Allthumbs strikes again.  our should be your, and your should be you're.
Sorry about that.

Joseph Coveney