Re: st: about ivregress

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: about ivregress
Date   Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:59:55 +0200

Welcome.

Though I must have been very tired that day because the second sem code was incorrect, even after my second mea culpa. The first sem code, with ", covstructure(e._OEn)" was right. For the second one, if you wish to explicit correlate the disturbances you should do ", covstructure(e.x2*e.x5 e.y*x2 e.y*x5)". The Wald postestimation test of the covariance = 0 would be the Hausman test.

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Faculty of Business and Economics