Re: st: Getting confidence intervals from lincom

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <dvmaster@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Getting confidence intervals from lincom
Date   Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:18:39 -0700

I've been using Roger Newson's parmest command to save the lincom
results as Stata datasets. These should be easy to merge and stick
into a matrix.

DVM