st: Getting confidence intervals from lincom

From   "Pagel, Christina" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Getting confidence intervals from lincom
Date   Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:12:48 +0000

I am using lincom to combine 3 estimates:

lincom(1.District1+1.District2+1.District3)/3

the output table gives the combined estimate and its confidence intervals. However, typing ereturn list and return list I get everything but I do NOT see the confidence interval limits anywhere! (I get the standard error in r(se) and the estimate in r(estimate)).

Please help! What I'd like to do is to write the confidence interval limits to a matrix that I'm creating inside a foreach loop which I will later display.