st: Graphing of Exponential Growth and Decay

From   Lisa Wang <>
Subject   st: Graphing of Exponential Growth and Decay
Date   Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:39:31 +1000

Hello all,

I would like to show my class (1+1/n)^n will converge to e as n
approaches infinity. I would like to demonstrate this in Stata through
some graph(s). Is this possible since I believe Stata is more for
statistical analyses instead.

Many thanks and regards,