Re: st: interpreting cofficient on interaction of two logged variables

From   David Hoaglin <dchoaglin@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: interpreting cofficient on interaction of two logged variables
Date   Tue, 21 Aug 2012 22:02:10 -0400

Anna,

Unfortunately, I'm still learning Stata, and my skills are too limited
to give a helpful answer to your Question 2.