st: Order of colours in graphs

From   Amal Khanolkar <Amal.Khanolkar@ki.se>
Subject   st: Order of colours in graphs
Date   Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:04:54 +0000

Hi,

I've been producing some graphs in stata. If one doesn't specify the colours, what is Stata's default in the order of colours used?

I've been using the following code for my graphs, but I assume that the default order of colours is the same for all graphs:

xi: regress bviktbs i.motherland*i.immigyr_cat sex byear i.magecat i.parity i.education i.famsit_new i.smoke1 i.gestht i.gestdt i.MBMI mlangd  if multibirth==1, vce(robust)
qui foreach x of var sex byear mlangd _Imagecat_2-_IMBMI_3 {
	sum `x', d
	replace `x' = r(p50)
	}
predict p
predict se, stdp
tw (line p motherland if immigyr_cat==1, sort) (line p motherland if immigyr_cat==2, sort) (line p motherland if immigyr_cat==3, sort) (line p motherland if immigyr_cat==4, sort) (line p motherland if immigyr_cat==5, sort) (line p motherland if immigyr_cat==6, sort)

Thanks,

/Amal.