Re: st: merge and nearest value

From   David Kantor <>
Subject   Re: st: merge and nearest value
Date   Sun, 19 Aug 2012 17:51:09 -0400

Glad it worked out well

At 08:11 AM 8/19/2012, Francesco wrote:
Well David my apologies because your idea is indeed really
appropriate, after some slight data manipulation
Indeed I have just to drop the Type-Date duplicates in A, use your
joinby suggestion (thus obtaining dataset C) and then perform a m:1
merge between A and C.

Thank you !