RE: st: sampling weight

From   "Md. Alauddin Majumder" <mm4v@mtmail.mtsu.edu>
Subject   RE: st: sampling weight
Date   Sat, 18 Aug 2012 19:03:39 +0000

Thanks Anees for the link!

Alauddin

From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] on behalf of Muhammad Anees [anees@aneconomist.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 1:59 PM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: st: sampling weight

Following this discussion and having a look of the contents of the
links, the BLS provides you creating a customized weight for your
research. Have a Look of

http://www.bls.gov/nls/nlsy97.htm

for

NLSY97 Data and Documentation at NLSinfo.org

and check the following options under the above Heading and which is

I hope that may help you.

--

Best