Re: st: Panel Regression with missing x for one entity

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: Panel Regression with missing x for one entity
Date   Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:50:10 -0700

Hi Paul,

You may want to check -e(sample)-.  In general observations with missing values will be dropped from analyses.  If you were using SEM to fit a growth model then you could probably use the -mlmv- option to deal with the missing values.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone