st: McNemer's Test with OR = 0

From   Jeanette Somlak Pedersen <>
Subject   st: McNemer's Test with OR = 0
Date   Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:18:03 -0600

I have two questions about the McNemar's test. I ran the test to determine change in attitude.

1) Can a McNemar's test be used if one of the four cells = 0?
2) The Stata output shows that the p value is significant (0.000) and the OR = 0. I have never seen an OR of 0 before, is this an issue?

Thank you,