st: About Data transfermation

From   "Lynn" <lynn09v@gmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: About Data transfermation
Date   Tue, 14 Aug 2012 22:12:33 -0700

Dear all,

The data I downloaded from website is in SAS format. I'd like to transfer
them to STATA format. But looks like this transformation need a special
software,which I do not have and really have no idea about it, to get it
done. Could anyone tell me how to do this transformation, may be through
some online free software or through STATA itself?
I appreciate for any suggestion.

Best Regards,
Lynn