Re: st: 3-level model syntax calling HLM from Stata

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: 3-level model syntax calling HLM from Stata
Date   Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:21:43 +0100

This is a program -hlm- from SSC. (You are asked to indicate _where_
you got user-written software.) I don't think it is often used, and
(more importantly) Sean Reardon seems to have dropped off Statalist
about the time this program was posted to SSC.

If you don't get a good answer from the list, my advice is to write to
the author privately.

Nick