Re: st: GPH to PDF: Font change not respected problem, any updates or workarounds?

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: GPH to PDF: Font change not respected problem, any updates or workarounds?
Date   Sat, 11 Aug 2012 14:00:38 -0400

Arsenio,

The frame around the picture could be caused by Stata. Refer to the
posts below for details.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2003-09/msg00507.html
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2003-09/msg00509.html

My permanent fix for this problem was a new scheme, consisting of the
two lines below.

#include s2color
color background white

Friedrich