Re: st: Arrow diagram connecting before and after categories

From   David Hoaglin <>
Subject   Re: st: Arrow diagram connecting before and after categories
Date   Fri, 10 Aug 2012 22:22:54 -0400

If the diagram looks messy (or even if it doesn't), it may be helpful
to produce a table that cross-classifies the deaths by the BEFORE
cause and the AFTER cause.

David Hoaglin