st: Hausman test

From   Elizabeth Vieira <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Hausman test
Date   Thu, 9 Aug 2012 12:31:18 +0100

Hello

I am using the rank ordered logistic regression. When I run the
Hausman test I get the following message"V_b-V_B is not positive
definite" in some cases and a negative Chi-Square “model fitted on
these data fails to meet the asymptotic assumptions of the Hausman
test” in another. The suest test is recommended, but this cannot be
used with rologit. How I solve this problem?

Best regards

Elizabeth