st: Skilmack across group

From   "Lam, Chun Nok" <ChunNok.Lam@med.usc.edu>
Subject   st: Skilmack across group
Date   Wed, 8 Aug 2012 19:49:45 +0000

Good afternoon,

I want to compare agreement between k measurements cross groups. I am aware of the non-parametric Skillings-Mack test, which can handle repeated measures with unblanaced observations. However, I don't know how to execute the corss-group comparision (invention vs. control) in this test which is similar to what I did using ANOVA:

For skilmack, this is what I have:
Skilmack hba1c, id(id) repeated(survey)

For repeated measure ANOVA, this is what I have:
Anova hba1c group / id|group survey group#survey, repeated(survey)

Can you show me how to compare cross group with the skilmack test?

Thank you so much!

Jonathan Lam
Project Manager
Keck School of Medicine of USC