st: xtreg check for outliers

From   Dalhia <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: xtreg check for outliers
Date   Wed, 8 Aug 2012 04:03:05 -0700 (PDT)

How do I check for outliers when using xtreg, fe? One
solution I thought of was to demean each variable for each panel, and
then rerun using regress, and then use the cook's d, dfits, avplot etc.
to identify outliers. Is this a reasonable solution? Is there a
different/better way to do this?