Re: st: sml message error

Subject   Re: st: sml message error
Date   Wed, 8 Aug 2012 09:44:27 +0200

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 7:04 AM, Gustavo Palmeira wrote:
> I'm trying to use the comand sml, but I receive the message error "r(1400)
> initial values not feasible". How can I fix that error?

This question is unanswerable. Please read the Statalist FAQ (a link
can be found at the bottom of every post to Statalist) for advise on
how to ask question to Statalist that can be answered and re-post the
question accordingly(*).

-- Maarten

(*) hint: you have violated at least two of its rules

Maarten L. Buis
WZB
Reichpietschufer 50
10785 Berlin