Re: st: comparing coefficients across models

From   David Hoaglin <>
Subject   Re: st: comparing coefficients across models
Date   Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:48:44 -0400

Thanks for the correction.

I may not understand the relation between the variable group, which
took the values 1 and 2 in your initial example, and group_dummy in
the interaction model.  I assume that group_dummy is 0 when group = 1
and 1 when group = 2.

I'm also assuming that group_dummy is different from x2.