Re: st: comparing coefficients across models

From   David Hoaglin <>
Subject   Re: st: comparing coefficients across models
Date   Thu, 2 Aug 2012 21:33:21 -0400

Hello, Dalhia.

Others have already given a useful suggestion for comparing the two

You should investigate the reason(s) for the collinearity problem that
you are reporting.  If x1 and x2 are continuous variables, it may be
helpful to center them (at their mean or at some other convenient

What was the actual model that produced the collinearity problem?

David Hoaglin