Re: st: RE: difference in number of observation in stata and limdep tobit, probit result

From   Prakash Singh <prakashbhu@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: difference in number of observation in stata and limdep tobit, probit result
Date   Fri, 3 Aug 2012 22:43:29 +0530

Jacobs
I had checked there is no missing observation in the dataset.

Prakash