st: difference in number of observation in stata and limdep tobit, probit result

From   Prakash Singh <prakashbhu@gmail.com>
Subject   st: difference in number of observation in stata and limdep tobit, probit result
Date   Fri, 3 Aug 2012 18:05:08 +0530

Dear All

My problem is that when I am running probit or tobit command in stata
10 and limdep 7 the number of observation are coming out to be
different for same dataset.

Could any one explain me the reason for the same.

Regards
Prakash