Re: st: putmata and getmata

From   Scott Merryman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: putmata and getmata
Date   Thu, 2 Aug 2012 19:48:19 -0500

Are you trying to use -putmata- while in -mata-?

Iit seems to fine for me:

. clear*

. sysuse auto
(1978 Automobile Data)

. putmata *
(12 vectors posted)

. mata: mata desc

      # bytes   type                        name and extent
          592   real colvector              displacement[74]
          592   real colvector              foreign[74]
          592   real colvector              gear_ratio[74]
          592   real colvector              headroom[74]
          592   real colvector              length[74]
        1,463   string colvector            make[74]
          592   real colvector              mpg[74]
          592   real colvector              price[74]
          592   real colvector              rep78[74]
          592   real colvector              trunk[74]
          592   real colvector              turn[74]
          592   real colvector              weight[74]

Scott