Re: st: What is EGEN_Varname and EGEN_SVarname ?

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: What is EGEN_Varname and EGEN_SVarname ?
Date   Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:33:30 +0200

---  On 31 Jul 2012, at 13:47, Pradipto Banerjee wrote:
>>> Nick, That's very interesting. I wasn't aware that this kind of
>>> usage of ":" is possible. It's another undocumented feature.

---Nick Cox:

--- On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Pradipto Banerjee wrote:
> No, it's not!

Not to be childish, but: Yes, it is!

Nick pointed you to "the corresponding manual entry", which is exactly
the entry Scott pointed you to.

I understand that the sheer size of the documentation can make it hard
for anyone to find exactly what they need, but that is something else
than claiming it is not documented.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie