Re: st: What is EGEN_Varname and EGEN_SVarname ?

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: What is EGEN_Varname and EGEN_SVarname ?
Date   Sat, 28 Jul 2012 14:33:01 +0100

These are names of globals defined in -egen- to communicate between programs, which manifestly can't be done through locals, apart from using non-documented features. If you're following my earlier advice you will leave them in peace.