Re: st: Large standard error, Cox PH

Subject   Re: st: Large standard error, Cox PH
Date   Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:30:14 -0400

To answer your questions, we'd need more detail.  Describe the study and the problem variable in particular.
As the FAQ request, "Say exactly what you typed and exactly what Stata typed (or did) in response".

Steve
[email protected]