st: RE: mata

From   "William Buchanan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: mata
Date   Fri, 27 Jul 2012 13:25:53 -0700

Hi Tashi,

There are a few slideshows that you can find by searching on Google that
might be helpful (one of which was put together by William Gould and can be
found here: http://www.stata.com/meeting/uk10/UKSUG10.Gould.pdf).  I
searched learning mata in Google and found a handful of references and
tutorials without having to dig too far into the search results.

HTH,
Billy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of tashi lama
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 1:18 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: mata

Hello all,
    I feel like I know just enough stata to start learning mata now. I want
to make sure I learn it right and the most effective way. Any body has any
idea where to start although I feel like the best way is to start from pdf
documentation?

Thanx..