Re: st: Fractal now available from SSC

Subject   Re: st: Fractal now available from SSC
Date   Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:51:58 +0200

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Paul Millar wrote:
> OK Ariel.  I will add some references and maybe a few descriptive
> comments to the help file.  Help file aren't usually meant to be
> tutorials though.

No one will complain if you write it that way. It does not happen
often because StataCorp has the manuals for more detailed information
and for user written commands it adds to the work load for the
authors. However, an advantage for you, as author, would be that that
way the help file can become a convenient place to store and try out
material for a future (Stata Journal) article.

-- Maarten

Ps. As associate editor of the Stata Journal I am not entirely unbiased...

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen
Wilhelmstrasse 36