Re: st: Populating variables based upon integer value in the observation

From   Mathew Wilkins <MWilkins@unfccc.int>
Subject   Re: st: Populating variables based upon integer value in the observation
Date   Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:39:13 +0200

Dear Matthew,

Many thanks for the amendment to the if logic (I think I was still thinking
MS access mode).

It worked like a charm.

Many Thank again
Mathew