Re: st: Optimize

From   Yuval Arbel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Optimize
Date   Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:23:17 +0300

Since I saw Muhammad is an Economist, I have one conceptual remark:

Note, that both the total cost (TC) and output (X) are endogenous
variables in the classical economics model of producer behavior.
Consequently, MC should be derived as a function of output and input
prices per unit, and not of quantities (otherwise the simultaneous
relations produces biased and inconsistent estimators).

Dr. Yuval Arbel
School of Business
Carmel Academic Center
4 Shaar Palmer Street,