Re: st: vi/vim and Stata integration under Unix/Linux

From   Richard Herron <>
Subject   Re: st: vi/vim and Stata integration under Unix/Linux
Date   Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:24:58 -0400

Dimitriy, I don't think this exists.

I ssh into a Linux server for Stata and use -do or -stata -b
do to execute scripts. To execute bits of code I comment code
with either /* */ blocks or add * to the beginning of each line with
block insert (i.e., ctrl-V, highlight lines, I, *, esc). However, more
and more I am moving to shorter .do files for each testable block that
I can call without adding/removing comments.

Richard Herron