st: Propensity score matching in stata

From   "KASHEFIPOUR E." <E.KashefiPour@swansea.ac.uk>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Propensity score matching in stata
Date   Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:23:22 +0100

Hi all,

I have a concern regarding the propensity score matching.

I have a list of companies that issue debt between 2007 and 2011. My aim
is to match those companies with those companies which have not issued
debt between 2007 and 2011 and investigate the probability of issuing
debt.
Can anyone tell me if the propensity score matching is an appropriate
estimation in my case? If so, which command I can use in stata to match
those companies with industry and size?

Best,
ELN