Re: st: hausman test

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: hausman test
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:14:48 -0700

Hi Ozgur,

Your question is not clear.  You also fail to follow established conventions which are in place to help people answer your questions.  One of these conventions is to post the exact syntax that you used and the exact response from Stata.  Having this information allows others to possibly identify other underlying issues which may be the reason why you're having difficulty.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone