st: Thread-index: AQHNYzVuthYG3q8N8Ee+qo7+M5pSrg==

From   Brendan Churchill <>
Subject   st: Thread-index: AQHNYzVuthYG3q8N8Ee+qo7+M5pSrg==
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:28:57 +0000

Hi All
What is the best way to graph results from a multilevel model in Stata? I’ve tried the *predict* command but because I am using binaries and centred variables when I try to produce a graph – it looks a total mess. I have tried graphing by generating a variable made up of the coefficients, which yields better results (or rather better looking results) but when I add in binary variable coefficients or categorical coefficients again I have similar issues.
Any advice? Or do you need more information?
Greatly appreciated!