Re: st: Trouble producing population standard deviations with collapse (sd)

Subject   Re: st: Trouble producing population standard deviations with collapse (sd)
Date   Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:33:54 -0400

If your subset "represents 100% of the population", the implication is that you have survey data, and must,
 therefore, have a weight variable e.g. "final_wt". Add [pw = final_wt] before the comma. To compute
standard errors, -svyset- your data and use Stata's survey commands.

Steve
[email protected]