st: Installing older versions of ado files?

From   daniel klein <klein.daniel.81@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Installing older versions of ado files?
Date   Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:45:37 +0200

Matt,

-nearmrg- is from SSC. I do not believe Kit Baum has older versions of
ado files sent around. I would try to contact the author(s) directly.

Best
Daniel