st: xttobit & stata 12: Initial values not feasible

From   Surender Komera <surenderraogp@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: xttobit & stata 12: Initial values not feasible
Date   Tue, 3 Jul 2012 16:25:16 +0530

Dear All,

I'm trying to run 'xttobit' as part of my analysis (STATA12). I did it
successfully with my complete dataset. Now i am divided the sample
into quartiles based on firm size (one variable in my dataset).
Unfortunately, it is throwing out "Initial values not feasible" as
error message (r1400). I appreciate if any of you offer or site some
source to find solution to this problem.

By the way i am new to this community,  I googled it out, i tried with
one solution provided by one among you
(http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2003-05/msg00650.html), but it
is not working....... and the problem is the same. I appreciate your
time and help.

Thanks