Re: st: Growth Curve & Binary Variables - Issues

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Growth Curve & Binary Variables - Issues
Date   Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:17:26 +0100

You are apparently expecting that predictions from a
multiple-predictor model plot as smooth curves on a two-dimensional
plot. That would be very unusual unless you plug in constant values
for every predictor except that shown. -marginsplot- may be able to
help you.