st: dummy variable for panel cointegration

From   varuna dreepaul <varunad1208@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: dummy variable for panel cointegration
Date   Sun, 24 Jun 2012 20:15:50 +0400

Dear all,

I have 2 set of countries developed and developing countries. I wish
to run a panel co-integration regression in which i want to use dummy
variable for the developed or developing countries.

I have used tabulate and generate function, but it says unrecognized.

Can anybody please help me.....for the commands.

Thanking you,
Varuna