Re: st: dummy variable for panel cointegration

From   Ronnie Babigumira <rb.glists@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: dummy variable for panel cointegration
Date   Sun, 24 Jun 2012 18:23:30 +0200

Always helps to "tell and show" what you did http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/resources/statalist-faq/#question

3.3 Stata references in your question
Say exactly what you typed and exactly what Stata typed (or did) in response. N.B. exactly! If you can, reproduce the error with one of Stata's provided datasets or a simple concocted dataset that you include in your posting.

Anyway, here is an example using the auto data and as you can see, it works as expected.

sysuse auto
tab for, gen(source)
l foreign source1 source2 in 50/55, nolabel

--
010100100110111101101110011011100110100101100101