Re: st: fillin not filling in -- Stata 12

From   Dorothy Bridges <dbstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: fillin not filling in -- Stata 12
Date   Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:42:13 -0700

Right, that's what I understood -- I just had a typo in my query (not
helpful, I know).  My understanding is that, in my example, fillin
would give me ten observations for each municipality, or twenty total.
 This does not occur in my larger data set.  Any thoughts would be
most appreciated.