Re: st: fillin not filling in -- Stata 12

Subject   Re: st: fillin not filling in -- Stata 12
Date   Sat, 23 Jun 2012 22:41:38 -0400

You are mistaken about what -fillin- does.  It only creates enough new observations to give you every combination of municipality, year, and month that are *currently* in the data.  In your example:

2 municipalities x 2 years x 5 months = 20

Steve
sjsamuels@gmail.com