Re: st: naming log twice

Subject   Re: st: naming log twice
Date   Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:41:08 -0500

-name()- allows you to keep multiple logs open, and to write into each
of them, possibly intermittently. If you don't specify the -name()-,
there can only be one log file open, so you may have to keep track of
when you close it, on top of your other data analysis worries.

--
---- Stas Kolenikov
-- http://stas.kolenikov.name