st: naming log twice

From   tashi lama <>
To   <>
Subject   st: naming log twice
Date   Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:22:45 +0000

Hello all,

Does anyone have any idea why we have to do the following instead of log using filename1

log using filename1, name(filename1)

Are we creating a filename twice?

This might be helpful. When I

log using sample

log close

. log close
      name:  <unnamed>
       log:  C:\Users\Tashi\Documents\sample.smcl
  log type:  smcl
 closed on:  22 Jun 2012, 12:07:19

I would assume there is sample in place of <unnamed> because I created a filename sample. Any idea?