st: RE: exact matches in propensity score matching

From   "Yang, Yong" <yongyang@essex.ac.uk>
Subject   st: RE: exact matches in propensity score matching
Date   Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:19:30 +0000

Dear Stata users,

I am using propensity score matching estimator to find matched exporters and domestic firms, and estimate the sales differences between them.

However, I not sure how to restrict matched exporter and domestic firms in the same industry and same year in the matching exercise?  I want to match an exporter A with domestic firm B who have smallest propensity score difference and they have to be in same industry and appear in the same year.

Do you have any suggestion on this ?

Best regards

Yong